Halloween is finally here and October is over. If you’re looking for lighter news, safe Halloween activities, and maybe a new recipe or two for your weekend, you’ve come to the right place.
We have 10 guaranteed stories to make your weekend spooky.
- The beloved restaurant is back. Are you ready to take it a step further?
- Profits will benefit Livermore students, East Bay nonprofits and more, according to the Livermore Valley Winegrowers Foundation.
- Visit the inaugural event next month. A portion of the proceeds is used to equip children in low-income families with books.
- Your fall guide to pumpkin fields, corn mazes, hay walks, festivals, Day of the Dead extravaganzas and more in the San Francisco Bay Area.
- The dizzying, scream-inducing dread is back! Find the best bone coolers throughout the San Francisco Bay Area.
- San Francisco Bay Area restaurants offer weird food and sweet treats throughout October to get you into the spooky spirit.
- Day walks and runs in Turkey – now a holiday tradition for many families – are back. Find one nearby and feel better with those second portions!
- Hospital staff plan to “tour” 15 stations around Gilroy to deliver gift baskets, posters and handwritten notes on Thursday.
- This 4-ingredient homemade apple cider leaves your home smelling amazing and can be made on the stovetop or in a slow cooker. Get the recipe.
- Lack of time ? This easy pasta recipe only needs four ingredients and requires minimal preparation.
If you have a cool story idea in your city, let us know. Email your story tips to firstname.lastname@example.org.